Terms & Condition/How to Submit a Claim
1. Before completing the claim form, please read the Terms and Conditions.
*Please complete all fields of the Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form. Incomplete forms may not be processed.
Terms & Conditions
All Best Rate claims must be submitted in US dollars.
Your claim must meet the following requirements:
- Best Rate Claims are considered when rates are available on-line only and not valid for written collateral.
- Website containing competing rate must be a site authorized to sell rooms for Grand Sierra Resort.
- Rates compared are prior to taxes and any applicable fees.
- It has not been more than 24 hours since you booked your original reservation and the arrival date is not within the next 72 hours.
- Packages and promotions excluded.
- This guarantee does not apply to packaged rates with airfare on 3rd party websites.
- Best Rate consideration on “stand alone” room only.
- Rate must be for the same room type.
- The rate must be available to the general public.
- Qualified discount rates, such as AAA rates, AARP rates, convention rates, or direct marketing offers do not apply.
- The rate must be confirmed as available. One way to confirm availability is to provide a printout of the screen or a screenshot of the Web site with the lower rate that proves availability. Accordingly, you must provide a printout of the screen or a screenshot of the website at the point of transaction where availability, rate, room type and dates are present for comparison.
- In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Rate Guarantee will compare the total room cost of the stay as booked at GrandSierraResort.com with the total room cost of the stay booked at a Competing Rate with substantially similar Rate Limitations.
- Rates that are "available upon request" are not applicable.
- Claims can not be filed within 3 days of arrival as we cannot guarantee processing will occur for reservations booked within 72 hours of arrival. If you meet the above requirements, please follow the steps below to submit your claim.
A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making the original reservation through the GrandSierraResort.com branded website, but at least 72 hours before scheduled arrival. If the original reservation was made within 72 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable. An original reservation refers to the initial reservation made through the GrandSierraResort.com branded website and does not include modified or cancelled reservations.
Availability of the Competing Rate must be proven by an acceptable form of evidence, including:
- A printout of the screen or a screenshot that proves availability and rate (i.e. the credit card information page that shows the rate, room type, dates, etc.). You do not, however, need to book the rate.
- Initial search results screens and other screens prior to the point of transaction or booking do not demonstrate that the room and rate are actually available from the Web site and are not acceptable.
- Availability screens that read "On Request" or the equivalent are not applicable.
Fax or email the completed form, along with the appropriate form of evidence.
Fax Number: 775-789-2130
You will hear back from the Customer Service Center, via e-mail, within 72 hours of submitting your claim.
Grand Sierra Resort Customer Service Center Associates have the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including, but not limited to, determining that the site has authority to sell Grand Sierra Resort rooms either via direct consent or as an affiliate of a partner with direct consent; it is for the same hotel, room type, dates, and that it meets all Terms, Conditions, and Claims Processing requirements.
Upon validation of the claim, the Customer Service Center Associate will send an email to you that will include the reservation confirmation number and the new rate you will be charged.
Upon check-out, you may be asked to present your email confirmation from the Customer Service Center Associate to the front desk agent as validation for the lower rate.
If, for any reason Grand Sierra Resort does not honor the lower rate before check out, you must fax the respective Customer Service Center Department within 15 days of the conclusion of your stay with the folio and a copy of the confirmation email that you received from the Customer Service Center. The Customer Service Center Department will then reimburse you by either check or credit card, the difference in rates.
Best Rate Guarantee cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Void where prohibited by law. GSR reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Rate quoted is for same room type and does not include taxes, gratuities and other charges that may apply. Other restrictions may apply.
In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Rate Guarantee will compare the total room cost of the stay as booked on GSR.com with the total room cost of the stay booked at a Competing Rate with substantially similar Rate Limitations.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates. Unpublished rates include private rates, packaged rates, rates involving a prepaid voucher program, hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package, and rates not available to the general public. Rates not available to the general public include direct marketing offers, corporate discount rates, convention rates, group rates, meeting rates, any rates requiring membership in a club such as AAA rates or AARP rates, affinity program, or other organization where the rates are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to any rates from Opaque Providers. An opaque provider is any entity or service that sells or otherwise makes information available, directly or indirectly, relating to available hotel rooms in a manner that prevents the Property name or location from being visible to a buyer until after the buyer has guaranteed payment. Opaque characteristics include hiding components such as 1. the name of the property on which the available hotel room is located, 2. the precise location of the property on which the available hotel room is located and 3. the identity, brand or flag affiliation of the hotel that will provide such available room.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, or any additional resort or guest charges or fees that may apply.
Any questions regarding claims should be directed to:
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino – Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form
Please complete all fields of the Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form. Incomplete forms may not be processed. Fax your completed form and applicable backup screens to 775-789-2130 or email to .
City: _____________________________ State: ____________ Zip: ______________
Phone: _____________________________ Fax: _________________________
Comps+ Number (if applicable/only one permitted) _____________________________
Arrival Date: ________________________ Departure Date: ______________________
Confirmation Number: ________________________
Daily Rate(s) Confirmed: __________________________________________________
Third Party Quoted Rate(s): ________________________________________________
Third Party Website: _____________________________________________________
Proof Submitted (include attachments) _________________________________________