Every Friday is now First Fridays Festival – a night of sights, sounds, tastes and experiences.
First Fridays – a festival of sights, sounds, tastes and experiences. Grand Sierra's one-of-a-kind, property-wide party so big, we're now throwing it once a week! So come celebrate with us in this spectacular festival of live entertainment, great food and specials at every corner here at GSR.
Next First Fridays - December 7: Ugly Holiday Sweater Party!
The weather is frigid, the sun sets earlier, and the neighbor's flashing twinkle lights are moving at such a pace that you feel a seizure coming at any minute. Despite hearing Mariah Carey's rendition of "All I Want for Christmas" for the 1,000th time since Thanksgiving, you are definitley in the mood for some Holiday fun.
- The Spazmatics rocking out in in WET
- Aces Up in Mustangs!
- Themed acrobats, circus acts, and dancers - casinowide!
- Dances and shots all night long in Cantina from Santa's Helpers
- A special visit from good ol' Saint Nick - giving away hot seat prizes all night long!
- The largest gingerbread house in Reno!
Fine Dining Specials for Reno Locals
- 25% off at Charlie Palmer Steak, RIM or Briscola*
- Cafe Sierra - Maine Lobster Tail or Filet Mignon dinner
- Elements Buffet - Add Lobster Tail or Filet Mignon to your dinner for just $5!
- Second Street Express - $5.99 Large Cheese Pizza or Pepperoni Pizza & $1 Hot Dogs
*Must swipe GSRewards card at Kiosk to redeem offer. Must reside within 50 miles of Reno to qualify.
$3000 Santa's Helper Gift-Away
- GSRewards members earn 2X points on reel slots and video reels 6pm-midnight.
- Win an iPad Mini! Giveaways at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm.
- NEW: Hot Seat Prizes all night long. Prizes include great Apple products, free play, concert tickets, and more!
- Chocolate Mistletoe Martini $5
- Frostbite $5
- Sleigh Bomb $3
Highlights from Prior First Fridays Festivals
It was a wild and crazy night here at Grand Sierra. At every corner there was a totally different fun experience to be had. Below are fun photos from that night. Don't miss the next one, the first Friday of each month.