William Hill’s $25,000,000 Football Parlay Card gives you the chance to win big! Each week of the season, select your choice of 25 weekly games. A perfect 25 for 25 claims the jackpot!
25 for 25 pays…$25,000,000
- Wagering Ties are considered a loss.
- Wager amount per card is $10.
- All games/events must be played within seven (7) days of the originally scheduled date of action.
- All house wagering rules apply unless otherwise stipulated on this card.
- Tickets must have 25 propositions in action or wager is void and the wager amount will be refunded. If one of your 25 selections is canceled or forfeited, your wager will be a refund.
- Payoffs will be made on the wagering ticket generated from the stub portion of this card only. This card is not valid for payment.
- Invalid game selections are considered no action.
- The point spreads printed on the parlay card at the time the wager is accepted are used in the determination of winners, losers and wagering ties.
- If there is more than one winning ticket for this card, the $25,000,000 prize will be divided equally among the winning tickets. Winners must present a valid photo ID in person to claim prizes.
- Any payouts relative to this card shall not be paid until the completion of all propositions listed on this parlay card. William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook reserves the right to refuse any wager, delete, or limit any selection prior to the acceptance of a wager.
- This card is for use at all Nevada Caesars Sportsbook locations including all Nevada William Hill locations (williamhill.us). We employ no agents; cards used for any other purpose are invalid.
- Payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting based on applicable laws and IRS regulations.
- All winners grant William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the card for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the card, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a contestant’s ability to participate in the card.
- If for any reason, the card is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill/Caesars Sportsbook, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this card, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the card.
- Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-522-4700.