Grand Sierra Resort
Terms and Conditions
Hotel Room Reservations
Terms and conditions apply to all reservations unless noted otherwise:
A daily Resort Fee of $26.50 (plus tax) will be charged during your stay. Fee includes Daily Fitness Center privileges, access to The Pool, local and 1-800 toll free calls from guest room, valet parking, airport Shuttle to and from property, two bottles of water refreshed daily, computer access in the Business Center 24 hours a day with room key.
A daily Tourism Fee of $2.00 will be charged per room.
- Check-in time: 3 pm; Check-out time: 11 am
- Your smoking and bed preference requests will be be noted and all attempts to honor your request will be made. To discuss the possibility of guaranteeing your accommodation preferences, please call 1-800-501-2651 to speak to a guest services representative for current availability. A nominal nightly fee and deposit will be required should availability permit a guaranteed room type.
- Pet Policy / Dog Policy
- Please be advised that effective May 1, 2016 Grand Sierra Resort and Casino will no longer be allowing dogs on property.
- For additional information on the updated policy or the policy through April 30, 2016, read the complete Pet Policy / Dog Policy
- All reservations are subject to a deposit at the time of booking. With the exception to special events and select promotions, this deposit is calculated based upon your first nights rate plus room tax (currently 13%).
- Upon arrival, a refundable security and incidental fee of $50 per night is required. This can be authorized on any major credit card. Please allow 5-7 days for refund to take effect.
- Promotional activity may require non-refundable deposit of a specific amount and will be posted on the promotion collateral. If you are not the original recipient of the promotion, please be aware you are responsible for all conditions of that promotion and subject to its terms and conditions.
- With the exception of special events and city wide events (ex: Hot August Nights, Air Races, New Year’s Eve) and special promotional offers, deposits are refundable if canceling 48 hours prior to arrival. Special events typically require 14 day cancellation to avoid a late cancellation penalty. Many promotional offers are non-refundable. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of terms & conditions.
- Packages and all-inclusive offers may require a full deposit and unique cancellation policies.
- The rate displayed is for single or double occupancy only. Additional charges are incurred for more than two adults in a room and will display on your total when confirming a reservation. Currently this charge is $25 plus tax per night per additional person.
- Enhancements must be cancelled 72 hours in advance or be billed regardless of use of service.
- If enhancement is unavailable the guest may receive a full refund, or service and/or product of an equivalent price at discretion of management.
- Minimum age to reserve room is 21 years.
- Management reserves all rights.
RV Park Vehicle Condition Requirements
Please be advised that all incoming RVs, motor-homes and travel trailers must be in good condition and self-contained. Due to the high standards of quality in the GSR RV Park, pop-up trailers, tents or home constructed units will not be permitted. RV Park management has the right to refuse use of sites to RVs which do not meet these criteria. RVs over 10 years of age must have RV Park approval upon arrival.