Book Direct and Save
When you book directly with Grand Sierra Resort (https://reservations.grandsierraresort.com) for your hotel stay, you can be certain that you are getting the best value.
- No Hidden Fees — all fees and taxes are clearly communicated at time of booking
- Lenient Cancellation Policy — most cancellations allowed up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- Minimal Up-Front Costs — pay just first night deposit versus full reservation at time of booking
How Does the Program Work?
If you discover a lower rate for the same dates and room type, within 24 hours of booking, we’ll match that rate AND upgrade your room.
- Price Match — if lower public rate found on partner site* for same room and date
- Room Upgrade – if better rate claim is verified, we’ll upgrade your room** for same rate
*valid partner sites include Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity
**room upgrades will be provided based on availability
- Step 1:
- Make your reservation with Grand Sierra Resort, https://reservations.grandsierraresort.com.
- Step 2:
- If you happen to find a lower rate online within 24 hours of booking, review our Terms and Conditions to see if it meets our policy standards.
- Step 3:
- Complete the Claim Form below with the requested information including documentation.
- Step 4:
- Within 24 hours of submitting the claim form a representative from Grand Sierra Resort will contact you with a status of your claim. If the claim is approved, your current room rate will be updated to match the lower rate and your reservation will be upgraded to the next available room type level.
If you believe that you did not receive the best rate publicly available, please submit a claim form. Before completing the form please read the terms and conditions for submitting a claim.
Questions About Your Reservation?
If you would like to update or change your reservation, please contact our helpful reservations personnel for assistance. For any changes or cancellations, please reach out at least 48 hours prior*** to your arrival so that we can accommodate any modifications to your existing reservation.
***Additional notice may be required for certain days or promotions – review the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What information do I need to submit a claim?
- Information related to your stay (arrival date, departure date, number of guests)
- The competing room supplier and advertised rate(s)
- Your Grand Sierra Resort confirmation number
- The Grand Sierra Resort rate(s) you booked at
- Your contact information (name, email phone number and address)
- Do I need to make a reservation in order to submit a claim?
- Yes, a reservation through https://reservations.grandsierraresort.com is required.
- Do I need to submit document of the competing rate?
- Yes. Submit a screen shot showing the competing sites name, URL, room type, date(s) and rate(s). Screen shot must be saved in a standard graphics format (e.g., JPG or PDF) and uploaded through the Claim Form.
- How do I submit a claim?
- Review the steps and instructions above under the “How Does the Program Work?” section of this page.
- How long does the process take?
- The process is very quick. You will be contacted by a Grand Sierra Resort reservations representative within 24 hours.
- How will I know when my claim is approved?
- When the Grand Sierra Resort reservations representative contacts you, when your claim has been processed, you will be notified if your claim was approved, or not. Upon approval of your claim, your reservation rate(s) will be updated to the lower verified rate(s), and your room type upgraded to the next available level.
- What if I book through an online travel agency then find a lower rate?
- Claims are only valid for your reservation booked via https://reservations.grandsierraresort.com.