Effective and Last Updated: Friday, September 30, 2022
1. Use of the Sites
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the web sites and other web-based platforms of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions of Use carefully as it controls your use and access to the Site, now and in the future. However, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino expressly reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Use on the Site. Therefore, you should periodically review the Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your consent to the current Terms and Conditions of Use posted at the time of your visit.
Do not use Grand Sierra Resort and Casino site if you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use.
2. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes. Your access and use of this Site is also governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, provincial, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, any material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, violates rights of privacy or publicity, or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you represent and warrant that you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use. You further represent and warrant that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you represent and warrant that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Grand Sierra Resort and Casino representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to the Site).
In the event of any unlawful or offensive use of content of the Site, we reserve the right to modify or remove any and all content, functionality, and links contained on the Site. If we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable law, we may, at any time, terminate, restrict, or modify all or part of your access, times of availability, and required equipment and software for use of the Site, and take any action in response to such violation.
3. Content of Sites
The content on this Site is the property of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. While we strive to keep the content of the Site up-to-date, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information appearing on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors regarding product and service descriptions, availability, dates and pricing. We reserve the right to correct or update any errors or omissions and to periodically change any information at our sole and absolute discretion without any prior notice to you. Nothing in this Site shall be considered to be a binding offer by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, and we reserve the right to change any information posted on this Site at any time for any reason without notice to you.
4. Use of the Site by Minors
5. Intellectual Property Rights; Limited License
a. Proprietary Content; Copyrights
You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in and to all content on the Site, including all information, data, video, audio, graphics, logos, button icons, software and other materials contained on or that make up the Site, is the sole and exclusive property of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
b. Limited License
You may access the Sites’ content for your personal use only. You may not copy, upload, download, post, transmit, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or otherwise create derivative works from any of the content contained on the Site, except you may print copies of our Site for your personal use. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, and forms) of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino without the prior written consent of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks, service marks, or trade names without the prior written consent of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. You may not use our name, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, or proprietary graphics as any part of a link without the prior written consent of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Any unauthorized use terminates any license or permission granted by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Except as expressly stated above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to the content of the Site.
All Grand Sierra Resort and Casino trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, slogans, and other identifying marks appearing on the Site are the sole and exclusive property of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. You may not copy or use any of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino’s marks or any marks confusingly similar to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino’s marks without the prior written consent of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, nor may you use Grand Sierra Resort and Casino marks in any manner that discredits or disparages Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. All other trademarks not owned by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino that appear on this Site are the property of the respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino.
d. Contributed Content
e. Access to Restricted Areas of the Site
The Site may provide you with the ability to use passwords, usernames, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the Site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and is provided to you for your personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties if we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that such use interferes with our Sites’ operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
f. Notice of Legal Enforcement
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino treats enforcement of its intellectual property rights seriously.
6. Social Media Sites, Blogs and Forums
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino (and its subsidiaries and affiliates) has opened and maintains publicly facing pages on third-party social media sites, community forums, and/or blogs for displaying, disseminating, and viewing content and/or videos and posting comments about Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, which include but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, MySpace, Ning, Flickr, blogs, eBay, Craigslist, Skype, del.icio.ous, Second Life, LinkedIn, social bookmarking, wikis, blogs, vlogs, support forums, epinions, Google Groups, Youmeo, etc. (collectively “Forum” or “Forums”).
- Content posted by users of these Forums does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino or its employees. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino: (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements posted by users; (b) is not responsible for any user content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed by users on this site.
- By using any of the Forums, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and if you are younger than 18 years old, you are using the applicable Forum with the knowledge and consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- You agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via these Terms;
- Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable as solely determined at the discretion of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino;
- Harass another;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or agency relationship with a person or entity;
- Transmit any material (by any means) that:
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Contains malware, Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, mobile devices, or telecommunications equipment;
- Transmit (by any means) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Grand Sierra Resort an Casino services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; Post any third party links; or
- Collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; record any data without authorization, or to share confidential information of any party.
- By providing any content to any Forum, you grant to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino the irrevocable, worldwide, transferrable, royalty-free, right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content, transfer the medium of such content, and use such content for any purpose by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino regardless of whether such use is part of a Forum or otherwise.
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time, without notice and for any reason, to:
- Monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue or request to discontinue your access any and all of these Forums;
- Remove, delete, block, filter or restrict, by any mean, any materials you post; and
- Disclose your communications and activities with Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, including in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities (e.g., Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas).
- You agree that in the event that grand Sierra Resort and Casino exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino will have no liability to you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Forum, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of these Terms.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Forum on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Washoe County, Nevada.
- THESE TERMS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW TERMS WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino suggests that you review the Terms, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to these Terms.
The Site may contain links to other web sites. All links to other web sites from the Site are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content, products, or services that may be contained on the linked web sites. We shall have no obligation or liability with respect to any access by you of any linked web sites, or for your use of any information, products, or services on the linked web sites.
You should be aware that, when you enter a linked web site, you are subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use which apply to that web site. You should review them after you execute the link.
9. Reservation and Cancellation Policy
To book a room through the Site, you will be required to enter a valid credit card number to guarantee your reservation, as well as provide personal information including your name, address, and other contact information. The Reservation Page on the site is secure, and for security purposes, you must be using a browser that supports the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) standard. If you are not using an SSL browser, you can still access rate and availability information, and process your reservation request via our toll free number listed below.
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino 800-648-5080
10. Return Policy
All purchases of items through the Site are subject to the site’s Return Policy.
11. Shipping Policy
All purchases of items through the Site will be shipped pursuant to the sites’ Shipping Policy.
12. Risk of Loss
Risk of loss and title for items you purchase through the Site where goods will be shipped to you have the risk of loss pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the designated carrier.
13. Limitation on Liability; Legal Disclaimer
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is making all content contained on this website available to you "as is," with all faults and without any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express, implied, or statutory, and all such representation and warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, including, without limitation, any implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Use of this site, and any materials, products, or services available through the site, is at your own risk. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino will have no obligation or liability whatsoever in connection with or resulting from any errors or omissions in any of the content on this site or for any disruptions that site may cause, or for any reliance on or use of such content by you.
In no event shall Grand Sierra Resort and Casino or any of its stockholders, officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damages, including any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings) arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, the site, whether based in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, notwithstanding the foregoing, the of your state may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or of the incidental or consequential damages, so the above litigation or exclusion may not apply to you.
14. Electronic Communications
a. Telephone, Text and Fax Policy
By providing your residential or wireless phone and/or fax number(s) to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, you expressly consent to receive marketing and non-marketing autodialed and/or prerecorded calls, text messages and faxes (including fax advertisements) from or on behalf of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino at the number(s) provided. Your consent to receive calls or texts on your wireless device is not a condition of any purchase. Consent may be revoked at any time by sending an opt-out request to Privacy@GrandSierraResort.com. You service provider may impose fees or charges for text messages, faxes, calls, data rates, or other service charges or fees. You are solely responsible for all charges. Please contact your mobile service provider about such charges.
b. Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino offers access to offers and promotional messages via recurring SMS (Short Message Service) and MMS (Multimedia Message Service) text alerts. Enrollment in text alerts requires you to provide your own mobile phone number with an area code within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. By enrolling to receive Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text alerts, you agree to these terms and conditions, which become effective upon your enrollment. You may be asked to verify your mobile phone number before the service will start. This requires responding to a text alert sent to your mobile phone confirming your enrollment.
You acknowledge that text alerts will be sent to the mobile phone number you provide to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Such alerts may include limited personal information about your offers, and whoever has access to the mobile phone or carrier account will also be able to see this information. Once you enroll, the frequency of text alerts we send to you will vary. You will typically receive text alerts when we have information for you about your offers, other promotions, or information. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino does not impose a separate charge for text alerts; however, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply depending on the terms and conditions of your mobile phone contract. You are solely responsible for all message and data charges. Please contact your service provider about such charges. You may opt out of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text alerts at any time. To stop receiving text alerts, text STOP to the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text service number. Texting STOP to the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text service number will opt you out of any and all future Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text messages. After you submit a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one final text alert from Grand Sierra Resort and Casino confirming that you will no longer receive text alerts. You may opt back into alerts by completing the opt in process over again. For questions about text alerts, text the word HELP to Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text service number.
The Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text alert programs are offered on an “as is” basis and: (1) may not be available in all areas at all times; and (2) may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your wireless carrier. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino may change or discontinue any of its text alert programs without notice or liability to you. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino its related companies and vendors (including the text message service carriers), and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting, directly or indirectly, from any Grand Sierra Resort and Casino text alert program or from technical failures or delays of any kind. Grand Sierra Resort and Casino reserves the right to cease delivery of text alerts to any person at any time in its sole discretion.
15. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino may change the Terms and Conditions of Use at its sole and absolute discretion at any time. You should periodically revisit the Terms and Conditions of Use to be sure you are familiar with our current policies. Your use, and continued use, of the Site (following modification to the Terms and Conditions of Use) will be conclusively deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use and any changes thereto.
16. Policy for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content has been posted on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us with the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
A description of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you that the information in your notice to us is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Terms and Conditions of Use shall constitute an agreement, the terms and performance of which shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of law. You agree that any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site or items or services you purchase through the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Reno, Nevada. Arbitration under Terms and Conditions of Use shall be conducted according to the then prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association before a panel of three arbitrators. The arbitrators’ award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Terms and Conditions of Use shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If Grand Sierra Resort and Casino determines that a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use has occurred, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, pursue any of our legal remedies. However, the failure of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino to exercise or enforce any right or provision of Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
In the event that any provision of Terms and Conditions of Use is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Terms and Conditions of Use contains the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understanding or agreements regarding the subject matter.