Reno, "The Biggest Little City in the World," and the surrounding regions offer the best in the west. Explore the arts and culture and take part in the city-wide events and the thriving nightlife. Be a cowboy for a day, meet a fighter jet pilot, take a hot air balloon ride, or groove to the 50s. Expect nothing less from America's Adventure Place.
Ideally situated in the heart of America’s Adventure Place, The Grand Sierra Resort is Reno / Tahoe’s most complete vacation destination, with access to over 40 golf courses, hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, kayaking, equestrian trails and world-class fishing and boating.
Grand Sierra Resort is surrounded by world class ski resorts all just moments away. Shuttles are available.
Regional Events and Entertainment
Reno plays host to outstanding special events throughout the year. Grand Sierra Resort is a perfect place to stay and look below for information on these city-wide events.
- Reno Rodeo | June 18-27, 2015
- Reno is Artown | July 01-31, 2015
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival | July-August, 2015
- Reno Tahoe Open | August 03-09, 2015
- Hot August Nights | August 04-09, 2015
- Burning Man Festival | August 24-31, 2015
- The Great Reno Balloon Race | September 09-13, 2015
- Reno Air Races | September 16-20, 2015
- Street Vibrations Fall Rally | September 23-27, 2015
- Reno / Fernley Raceway | Weather Permitting