Grand Adventure Land is Reno's best amusement park! There's fun for the whole family, go-kart racing, adrenaline-pumping thrill ride, and miniature golf.
- Road Track: This track is for little ones and their parents. This is our longest and most popular track. Each person needs to be 57" tall and at least 12 years old, if under 12, the driver must be at least 16 years old. For the Road Track only.
- Slick Track: This track track is both challenging and fun! It features a polished, slick concrete surface. It's like driving on ice. Each person needs to be at least 57" tall and 14 years of age.
- Racing Oval Track: This is our competitive racing track. The turns are tight and the karts drift around them. This is our fastest track. Each person needs to be at least 57" tall and 16 years of age.
Without doubt this 18 hole course is the most beautiful in the area. Every hole is challenging and the best golfer wins! The course is laid out in a park like setting, complete with three ponds, two waterfalls and two streams. The course is well lit for night play!
Enjoy a combination of sky diving and hang gliding. You and your friends will be hoisted to the top of our 180 foot tower. Once you pull the ripcord, you'll free fall and fly through the air at over 65mph! Nothing you ever do will be more exciting or create a bigger adrenalin rush!
Each person must be at least 42" tall and be able to pull a ripcord. You can ride one, two or three people at a time.
- The north end of the parking lot at Grand Sierra Resort
- Spring Break
- Monday through Thursday 10am-5pm
- Starting the 4-13-15 hours of operation
- Monday – 10-4pm
Please call ahead- hours are still weather permitting,