Grand Sierra Resort is committed to ensuring a safe environment for all guests.
Safety for All Guests
If you see something that looks suspicious to you, say something to an employee or contact security at 775-789-2334.
• Firearms and weapons are prohibited on GSR property
• No animals or pets are allowed at GSR except for trained service animals
• Guests/patrons under the age of 21 are prohibited from loitering in any gaming/casino area
Backpack Duffel Oversized Bag Policy
Grand Sierra Resort does not allow backpacks, duffel bags or oversized luggage on the casino floor, including all bars and in the Race and Sportsbook.
These measures are being enforced with the security of patrons in mind. We appreciate your cooperation.
Large Bags Are Not Permitted in These Areas
- Casino floor
- Resort and casino bars
- Race and Sportsbook
Guests with large bags in these areas will be asked to store their bags in their hotel room or vehicle. Based on storage availability, hotel guests may store their bag at the bell desk if they are checking-in or checking-out that day.
Please note: Non-compliant guests will be asked to leave the casino, bar, or Race and Sportsbook areas.
Bags Are Permitted in These Areas
- Traveling to and from a vehicle
- Dining in any of our restaurants
- In common areas (Ex. promenade, retail, leisure and spa level etc.)
- While attending conventions and business meetings
- While carrying a medical device (Ex. oxygen container)
There are various types of large bags. Enforcement of this policy will be at the discretion of security. The following is a general guideline only.
- Backpacks are bags with shoulder straps, however, there can be design variations. They are meant to be carried on one’s back or over the shoulder.
- Duffel bags are held by a strap or handles and are used to carry personal belongings.
- Oversized handbags are those meant to store or carry personal belongings and are NOT women’s purses or handbags.
For items you may have lost while visiting Grand Sierra Resort, please complete the following online form or contact us at 800-501-2651.
Already have a Lost Item ID # (from the ChargerBack system), please visit this page to request status update of lost item.