What to Expect for Your Stay
- Check-In & Check-Out
- Health & Safety
- Services & Amenities
- Transportation Services
Check-In & Check-Out
- Hotel check-in begins at 3:00pm
- Early check-in may be available between 11:00am-1:00pm for a $30+tax fee – to take advantage, please text to Sierra, your virtual guest service assistant at 775-277-2439
- Hotel check-out time is 11:00am
- Late check-out may be available at Noon for no charge; and, a later check-out at 2:00pm for a $30+tax fee – to take advantage of either time, please text “LATE CHECK OUT” to 775-277-2439 (the number for Sierra, virtual guest service assistant)
- We encourage you to use our Mobile Check-In service. You may check in
- the DAY BEFORE your arrival from 7:00pm-Midnight, and
- the DAY OF your arrival from 6:00am-9:00pm.
- Use this link for Mobile Check-In, www.GrandSierraResort.com/CheckIn
- You will receive a text when your room is ready to get your room key(s) from the Front Desk
- If applicable, your resort fee of $39.95 plus 13% tax and $2 Tourism Surcharge per room per night includes; year-round fire pits, 24-hour fitness center access, in-room bottled water, and business center access
- For a convenient and easy check-out process, please use our Mobile Check-Out service
- Use this link for Mobile Check-Out, www.GrandSierraResort.com/CheckOut
- Please review our Lodging Terms & Conditions
Health & Safety
- Use automatic sensors to open doors and limit door handle exposure
- Please utilize our hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes located around the property, and please practice safe social distancing
Services & Amenities
- GSR is committed to our environment. Based on demand, full mid-stay service may not always be available. Please speak to the Front Desk Agent for more information.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available on the GSR-WIFI network everywhere on the property and the RV Park
- Bell Desk is open 24 hours a day and is located next to the Front Desk
- Valet is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for full service at the porte-cochere.
- Airport shuttle leaves GSR at the top (:00) and bottom (:30) of every hour, and leaves Reno-Tahoe International (RNO) at quarter after (:15) and quarter ’til (:45) the hour, every day from 4:30am to 12:15am
- Airport shuttle service will occur once every thirty (30) minutes during operating hours, at each end point: from the Main Entrance at GSR, and outside the D Doors North of Baggage Claim at Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Grand Sierra Resort is conveniently located near the interchange of two major highways – I-80 and I-580 (US 395)
- The Property address is,
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
2500 E 2nd St
Reno, NV 89595
If you have and any questions before, during, or after your stay, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance.
Sierra, Virtual Concierge
Need Your Folio? Email
Forgot an Item?
Visit Lost & Found Page