RENO, Nev. (August 30, 2021) – Below are the most updated listings for LNS (Late Night Swim) at The Pool at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino (GSR):
- Friday, Sept. 3 – NO LATE NIGHT SWIM
- Saturday, Sept. 4 – Neil Jackson
- Sunday, Sept. 5 – DJ Konstantina Gianni
- Friday, Sept. 10 – DJ Kentot
- Saturday, Sept. 11 – Natty Rico
- Friday, Sept. 17 – DJ Playboi
- Saturday, Sept. 18 – DJ Chizzel
- Friday, Sept. 24 – DJ Tease
- Saturday, Sept. 25 – DJ Clutch
LNS is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Entry fees for LNS begin at $20 and are subject to change. Daybeds and cabanas are available for reservation based on availability. Please note entertainment is subject to change.
Set amongst stunning views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, The Pool at GSR is the perfect place to enjoy the northern Nevada sunshine year-round. The Serenity Level offers private cabanas and loungers so guests can soak up the rays in between dips in the resort-sized pool. The Infinity Level provides an adults-only sanctuary with an infinity pool, hot tubs, cabanas and loungers and can transform into a dayclub experience with VIP bottle service, specialty cocktails and sizzling DJ sets. The Pool also offers a splash pad for the little ones, whirlpool hot tubs and full-service bar with refreshing beverages and delicious dining options.
For more information, please visit grandsierraresort.com/activities/the-pool/late-night-swim-at-the-pool/.