A Grand Tour of Casino Table Games
As the largest casino in Reno, GSR offers a variety of table games for players at all levels. Table games offer a fun, social and adrenaline-pumping gaming experience. Whether you are an avid player, a novice just trying your luck, or an observer who loves the thrill of the casino atmosphere – for true casino excitement, table games are where it’s at.
Ready to play? Check out the exciting array of table games we have waiting for you at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Table games have never been grander.
- Stax 3-Card Poker (w/ 6 Card Bounty)
- Super 4 Poker
- Jackpot Hold ’Em
- Pai Gow Poker
- Single Zero Roulette
- Pai Gow Tiles
Here at the Grand Sierra Resort, we are happy to offer a wide assortment of 3 to 2 and 6 to 5, single deck, double deck, and shoe blackjack games 24 hours a day. And for those of you that want a little more bang for your buck, we also offer five different side wagers and BSX progressive that are sure to add to your Grand experience. Our current side wagers are: Royal Match, Lucky Lucky, Trifecta, Free Bonus Blackjack, and Extra Bet Blackjack. For more details on these games, please see below:
Guests are allowed to wager anywhere from $1-$50 on any of our side wagers:
- Royal Match: (Offered on Double Deck and Shoe)
This side wager pays based upon your first two cards. If they are suited (both are clubs, spades, diamonds, or hearts) you win! Even better, if your first two cards are a suited King and Queen you will win $25 for every $1 that you bet on the bonus; and it can get even better than that! If both you and the dealer have a suited King and Queen in their first two cards at the same time, you will win an addition $1,000 bonus. Talk about a Royal Match!
- Lucky Lucky: (Offered on Single Deck and Shoe)
If your first two cards plus the dealer’s card add up to 19, 20 or 21 you win! The payout for having a 21 goes up significantly depending upon the type of 21 you have (678, 777, suited 678, suited 777). Our biggest payout pays $200 for every $1 that you bet on the bonus. Lucky indeed!
- Trifecta (w/Progressive): (Offered on a Shoe only)
If your first two cards and the dealers up card equal a flush or better, you win! We offer our BSX progressive on the Trifecta game also. When the dealer’s first 2 cards are a 10-value and a 6 all participating guests get the Bonus Spin Extreme!
- Free Bonus Blackjack (w/Progressive): (Offered on a Shoe only)
Free Bonus blackjack is a game that allows you to double down and split your cards FOR FREE! If your first two cards add up to a 9, 10, or 11 (no ace) you can double for free. If your first two cards are a pair (excluding 10’s) you can split for free. How fun is that? We offer our BSX progressive on the Free Bonus game also. When the dealer’s first 2 cards are a 10-value and a 6 all participating guests get the Bonus Spin Extreme!
- Extra Bet Blackjack: (Offered on Single Deck, Double Deck, and a Shoe)
If your first card is a 10, Jack, Queen, or a King you can wager up to an additional 5 times your wager. Once your wager has been completed the game continues just like a regular blackjack game would. If you get a blackjack, you will win 3 to 2 on both your main wager and your extra wager. If your hand beats the dealers hand you will be paid even money on both your main wager and extra wager. Talk about getting a little something Extra!
Stax 3-Card Poker (w/ 6 Card Bounty)
3-Card Poker is a fan favorite poker variant where you bet that your 3-Card poker hand will beat the Dealer’s 3-Card poker hand. This game comes with two side wagers, Players Bonus and 6-Card Bounty, and a progressive bonus.
- Players Bonus: If your first three cards contain a pair or better you win. The stronger the hand, the better the payout.
- 6-Card Bounty: This bonus combines your 3-Card poker hand and the dealer’s 3-Card poker hand to make the best 5-Card poker hand. If combined your hands equal 3-of-a-kind of better, you win! The stronger the hand, the better the payout.
- $5 Stax Progressive: (based upon your 3-Card poker hand) If dealer’s hand equals a straight or better you win! The Bonus Spin Extreme is an added bonus for all participating guests. The stronger the dealer’s hand is the more money you win!
Super 4 Poker
Super 4 Poker is the newest addition to the Grand Sierra Resort’s poker offerings. On this game, guests will receive five cards to make the best 4-Card poker hand. The better your hand, the more you can wager, and win!
- X-tra Bonus: If your 4-Card poker hand equals a straight or better, no matter what the dealer hand is, you win! Payouts on this wager increase based upon the strength of your hand.
- Players Bonus: If your 4-Card poker hand has a pair of queens or better, you win! The better the poker hand that you have, the greater the payout.
Jackpot Hold ’Em
Jackpot Hold’em is a Texas Hold’em version where everyone (including the dealer) gets two cards and shares the five community cards at the center of the table. What is great about this game is that the only hand you need to beat is the dealer’s hand. What fun!? Jackpot Hold’em comes with two bonus wagers (Xtra Bonus and Player Bonus) and a BSX progressive bet.
- Xtra Bonus: If your poker hand equals a straight or better AND outranks the dealer’s hand, you win! Payouts on this wager will increase based upon the strength of your hand.
- Players Bonus: If your poker hand equals a 3-of-a-kind or better, you win! The better the poker hand that you have, the greater the payout.
- $5 Progressive: If the community cards show a 3-of-a-kind or better you earn a chance to spin the BSX wheel and have an opportunity to win the three diamond progressive. The better the poker hand showing on the community cards, the greater the payout.
Pai Gow Poker
Pai Gow Poker is a seven-card poker game where guests try to make the highest 2-Card and 5-Card Poker hands, Jokers are wild. It’s a highly addictive game and the Grand Sierra Resort is happy to offer two different variations (Chan Chu Pai Gow and Dealer Open Pai Gow).
- Chan Chu Pai Gow: (commission game)Chan Chu Pai Gow offers both the Chan Chu Bonus bet and a $2 STAX progressive bet. To win the Chan Chu Bonus all you need is a straight or better in your seven-card poker hand. To win on the $2 STAX progressive bet all you need is a Flush or better. The better your poker hand, the higher the payout. The biggest payout comes when your hand is a seven-card straight flush.
- Dealer Open Pai Gow: (commission free game) Dealer Open Pai Gow is a Pai Gow Poker game where guests get to see the dealer’s hand before they play their own. When the dealer has an Ace High Pai Gow all main Pai Gow wagers will push. Dealer Open contains two side wagers, Chan Chu Bonus and Ace High Tie Bonus, and a $2 STAX progressive bonus. The Ace High Tie Bonus wins when the dealer has an Ace High Pai Gow.
Roulette is an extremely popular table game where a guest of any knowledge level can play. You just pick a number that the dealer will roll next, and you win! It is a highly social game and just a joy to play. There are several wider ranging bets where you can bet red or black, odd or even, or blocks of numbers if you don’t have an exact number you want to play.
Single Zero Roulette
It’s something most people have only seen in James Bond movies or heard their parents talk about growing up. Single Zero Roulette is rare to the United States, something select few Americans have ever experienced, and can only be found here at the GSR. Single Zero Roulette is found in the Infinity High Limit Room.
Friday and Saturday: 4:00 PM–Close
Baccarat is one of the most popular card games in the casino. Guests just have to choose whether they think the Player hand, or the Banker hand will win. It’s that simple. We are proud to offer two Baccarat variants: Dragon Bonus Baccarat and the Dai Bac.
- Dragon Bonus Baccarat: (commission game)
- Dragon Bonus Baccarat offers a side wager (Dragon Bonus) where you can bet on the difference the player or banker hand beats the opposing hand. The greater the margin, the greater the payout.
- Dai Bac: (commission free game) Dai Bac offers two side wagers: Tiger 7 and Ox 8. The Tie is also offered in this version of the game. The Tiger 7 pays 40 to 1 when the Banker hand wins with a 3 card 7. The Ox 8 Bonus pays 25 to 1 when the Player hand wins with a 3 card 8.
Pai Gow Tiles
Pai Gow Tiles is a Chinese dominoes game that is steeped in tradition. Each tile has a numeric value (based upon the number of dots on the tile) and every guest (including the dealer) gets four tiles to make two two-tile hands. This is a relatively advanced casino game; however, our dealers would love to teach you how to play. Stop by and learn today.
Craps is a highly social, action-packed casino game. On this game, guests can win on any roll of the dice. The most popular way to bet is by betting on the pass line (or with the shooter). For those of you that are new to the game of craps, the game is relatively simple. One person on the table will be chosen to shoot (or throw) two dice. The outcome of the shooter’s throw determines the outcome of the game. For example, when there is no point (or the shooter is “coming out”), if the shooter rolls a 7 or an 11 everyone that has a wager on the Pass Line wins. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12, everyone that has a wager on the Pass Line loses. If the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10; that becomes the point. Now the object of the game is for the shooter to hit their point before they roll another 7.
Hot Roller is our side bet on Craps here at GSR. This bet is all about different combinations of numbers rolled. Numbers 4, 5, 9 & 10 have two different combinations in which they can be rolled, e.g., the 4 can be rolled either 2-2 or 3-1. The 6 and 8 have three combinations, e.g., the 6 can be rolled 1-5, 2-4 or 3-3. As the combinations are made, small markers are used to denote that combination. Once all combinations are made for a particular number, that number is now completed and marked with a larger button denoting so. When 2 numbers’ combinations have been completed, the wager made for the Hot Roller is now in a winning condition. As more combinations have been completed, the payout gets bigger. Guests may make this wager any time after a ‘7’ is rolled, but once the combinations start getting marked, all bets are closed. So, hurry up, you don’t want to miss the next Hot Roller!
More Grand Casino Games
Our wide range of slots include a variety of denominations, player favorites and progressives.
The best video poker games with your favorite pay tables, starting at five cent denomination.
There is nothing like the thrill of playing live casino poker in a dedicated casino poker room.
Make today your lucky day, the Keno way, one of our most popular casino games.