A Grand Tour of Casino Table Games
As the largest casino in Reno, GSR offers a variety of table games for players at all levels. Table games offer a fun, social and adrenaline-pumping gaming experience. Whether you are an avid player, a novice just trying your luck, or an observer who loves the thrill of the casino atmosphere – for true casino excitement, table games are where it’s at.
Ready to play? Check out the exciting array of table games we have waiting for you at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Table games have never been grander.
- Stax 3-Card Poker (w/ 6 Card Bounty)
- Super 4 Poker
- Jackpot Hold ’Em
- Pai Gow Poker
- Pai Gow Tiles
Here at the Grand Sierra Resort, we are happy to offer a wide assortment of single deck, double deck, and shoe blackjack games 24 hours a day. And for those of you that want a little more bang for your buck, we also offer six different side wagers (including progressive wagers) that are sure to add to your Grand experience. Our current side wagers are: Royal Match, Lucky Ladies, Trifecta (w/ Progressive), Buster Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, and Extra Bet Blackjack. For more details on these games, please see below:
Guests are allowed to wager anywhere from $1-$50 on any of our side wagers:
- Royal Match: (Offered on Single Deck, Double Deck, and a Shoe)
This side wager pays based upon your first two cards. If they are suited (both are clubs, spades, diamonds, or hearts) you win! Even better, if your first two cards are a suited King and Queen you will win $250 for every $1 that you bet on the bonus; and it can get even better than that! If both you and the dealer have a suited King and Queen in their first two cards at the same time, you will win an addition $1,000 bonus. Talk about a Royal Match!
- Lucky Ladies: (Offered on Single Deck, Double Deck, and a Shoe)
This side wager is also based upon your first two cards. If your first two cards add up to 20 you win! The payout for having a 20 in your first two cards goes up significantly depending upon the type of 20 you have (suited, paired, suited paired, etc). Our biggest payout pays $1,000 for every $1 that you bet on the bonus. Lucky indeed!
- Trifecta (w/Progressive): (Offered on a Shoe only)
This game comes with a side wager and a $5 progressive bonus. This game side wager plays a lot like the fan favorite 3-Card poker. If your first two cards and the dealers up card equal a flush or better, you win! The biggest payout comes from our progressive wager when a guest’s first two cards and the dealer’s up card creates 3 Aces (suited). Talk about Trifecta, this progressive currently pays out over 10k.
- Buster Blackjack: (Offered on a Shoe only)
This side wager is based purely upon the dealer’s hand. If the dealer busts (their hand goes over 21) you win! How much you win is based upon how man cards it took for the dealer to bust. The highest payout is when the dealer takes 8 or more cards to bust. This will pay $250 for every $1 that was wagered on the bonus. Just another reason to cheer for a dealer to bust!
- Free Bet Blackjack: (Offered on a Shoe only)
Free Bet blackjack is a game that allows you to double down and split your cards FOR FREE! If your first two cards add up to a 9, 10, or 11 (no ace) you can double for free. If your first two cards are a pair (excluding 10’s) you can split for free. How fun is that? When these circumstances arise, our dealer will place a Free Bet token next to your wager which covers your bet entirely. Free Bet Blackjack also offers a side wager called Dealer 22. This side wager pays when a dealer busts on a card total of 22. Who knew that you could bet more FOR FREE?
- Extra Bet Blackjack: (Offered on Single Deck, Double Deck, and a Shoe)
Extra bet blackjack is a game unlike any other. On this game, guests are given the opportunity to wager more money after seeing their first card. If your first card is a 10, Jack, Queen, or a King you can wager up to an additional 5 times your wager. Once your wager has been completed the game continues just like a regular blackjack game would. If you get a blackjack, you will win 3 to 2 on both your main wager and your extra wager. If your hand beats the dealers hand you will be paid even money on both your main wager and extra wager. Talk about getting a little something Extra!
Stax 3-Card Poker (w/ 6 Card Bounty)
3-Card Poker is a fan favorite poker variant where you bet that your 3-Card poker hand will beat the Dealer’s 3-Card poker hand. This game comes with two side wagers and a progressive bonus: Players Bonus and 6-Card Bounty.
- Players Bonus: If your first three cards contain a pair or better you win. The stronger the hand, the better the payout.
- 6-Card Bounty: This bonus combines your 3-Card poker hand and the dealer’s 3-Card poker hand to make the best 5-Card poker hand. If combined your hands equal 3-of-a-kind of better, you win! The stronger the hand, the better the payout.
- $5 Stax Progressive: (based upon your 3-Card poker hand) If your 3-Card poker hand equals a straight or better you win! There is a multi-tiered progressive on this game, the biggest being when your hand is an Ace, King, Queen of spades.
Super 4 Poker
Super 4 Poker is the newest addition to the Grand Sierra Resort’s poker offerings. On this game, guests will receive five cards to make the best 4-Card poker hand. The better your hand, the more you can wager, and win!
- X-tra Bonus: If your 4-Card poker hand equals a straight or better, no matter what the dealer hand is, you win! Payouts on this wager increase based upon the strength of your hand.
- Players Bonus: If your 4-Card poker hand has a pair of queens or better, you win! The better the poker hand that you have, the greater the payout.
Jackpot Hold ’Em
Jackpot Hold ’Em is a Texas Hold ’Em variant where everyone (including the dealer) gets two poker cards and shares the five community cards at the center of the table. What is great about this game is that the only hand that you need to beat is the dealer’s hand. What fun! Jackpot Hold ’Em comes with two bonus wagers (Xtra Bonus and Player Bonus) and a progressive bet.
- Xtra Bonus: If your poker hand equals a straight or better AND outranks the dealer’s hand, you win! Payouts on this wager will increase based upon the strength of your hand.
- Players Bonus: If your poker hand equals a 3-of-a-kind or better, you win! The better the poker hand that you have, the greater the payout.
- $1 Progressive: If you happen to make a 3-of-a-kind or better on the flop (first three community cards) you win some bonus money. We have a multi-tiered progressive on this game, the biggest being when you get a Royal Flush with diamond. This progressive currently pays over $100k. What a Jackpot!
Pai Gow Poker
Pai Gow Poker is a seven-card poker game where guests try to make the highest 2-Card and 5-Card Poker hands, jokers are wild. It’s a highly addictive game and the Grand Sierra Resort is happy to offer two different variants (Chan Chu Pai Gow, Dealer Open Pai Gow).
- Chan Chu Pai Gow: (commission game) Chan Chu Pai Gow offers both the Chan Chu Bonus bet and a $1 progressive bet. To win the Chan Chu Bonus or the $1 Progressive all you need is a 3-of-a-kind or better in your seven-card poker hand. The better your poker hand, the higher the payout. The biggest payout comes when your hand is a seven-card straight flush. This hand currently pays over 100k.
- Dealer Open Pai Gow: (commission free game) Dealer Open Pai Gow is a Pai Gow Poker variant where guests get to see the dealer’s hand before they play their own. Dealer Open contains two side wagers and a $1 progressive bonus: Chan Chu Bonus, Jacks Beat Bonus. The Chan Chu bonus is described above. The Jacks Beat Bonus wins when the dealer has a pair of Jacks or better in their hand. The payouts increase based upon the strength of your seven-card poker hand.
Roulette is an extremely popular table game where a guest of any knowledge level can play. You just pick a number that the dealer will roll next, and you win! It is a highly social game and just a joy to play. There are several wider ranging bets where you can bet red or black, odd or even, or blocks of numbers if you don’t have an exact number you want to play.
Baccarat is one of the most popular card games in the casino. Guests just have to choose whether they think the Player hand, or the Banker hand will win. It’s that simple. We are proud to offer two Baccarat variants: Dragon Bonus Baccarat and the Golden Frog Baccarat
- Dragon Bonus Baccarat: (commission game) Dragon Bonus Baccarat offers a side wager (Dragon Bonus) where you can bet on the difference the player or banker hand beats the opposing hand. The greater the margin, the greater the payout.
- Golden Frog Baccarat: (commission free game) Golden Frog Baccarat offers two side wagers: The Jin Chan (Golden Frog) and the Koi. The Jin Chan pays 40 to 1 when the Banker hand wins with a total of 8. The Koi Bonus pays 25 to 1 when the Player hand wins with a total of 7.
Pai Gow Tiles
Pai Gow Tiles is a Chinese dominoes game that is steeped in tradition. Each tile has a numeric value (based upon the number of dots on the tile) and every guest (including the dealer) gets four tiles to make two two-tile hands. This is a relatively advanced casino game; however, our dealers would love to teach you how to play. Stop by and learn today.
Craps is a highly social, action-packed casino game. On this game, guests can win on any roll of the dice. The most popular way to bet is by betting on the pass line (or with the shooter). For those of you that are new to the game of craps, the game is relatively simple. One person on the table will be chosen to shoot (or throw) two dice. The outcome of the shooters throw determines the outcome of the game. For example, when there is no point (or the shooter is “coming out”), if the shooter rolls a 7 or an 11 everyone that has a wager on the Pass Line wins. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12, everyone that has a wager on the Pass Line loses. If the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10; that becomes the point. Now the object of the game is for the shooter to hit their point before they roll another 7.
There are many side wagers on craps, however the Repeater Bet is our highlighted bonus bet at the Grand Sierra Resort. For this bonus bet, guests are wagering that a particular number (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12) will be rolled a certain number of times before a seven is rolled. If they are correct, the payouts are big. Stop by our craps games any time and we can explain the details further.
More Grand Casino Games
Our wide range of slots include a variety of denominations, player favorites and progressives.Read More
The best video poker games with your favorite pay tables, starting at five cent denomination.Read More
There is nothing like the thrill of playing live casino poker in a dedicated casino poker room.Read More
Make today your lucky day, the Keno way, one of our most popular casino games.Read More