RENO, Nev. (Jan. 27. 2023) – Grand Sierra Resort (GSR) is the place to be this February with endless entertainment options, unparalleled Big Game 57 viewing experiences, dazzling casino promotions and romantic dining and resort specials for Valentine’s Day.
Players don’t want to miss out on becoming a member of the Infinity Rewards program. Cardholders are eligible to receive unique benefits at both GSR and SAHARA Las Vegas, receive personalized offers and enjoy one-of-a-kind access to everything the resorts have to offer.
Big Game 57 Viewing | Sunday, Feb. 12
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino (GSR) has football fans covered with two amazing venues to enjoy the excitement of Big Game 57 on Sunday, Feb. 12. Guests can reserve seating in Chickie’s & Pete’s or Crystal Lounge for an unparalleled sports viewing experience, complete with mouthwatering food and beverage offerings, luxurious seating and plenty of high-definition screens to soak in every moment of pro football’s championship game. Tickets are on sale now at www.GrandSierraResort.com/BigGame.
Valentine’s Day Dining Specials | Tuesday, Feb. 14
Feel the love this Valentine’s Day at GSR with decadent dining options. Charlie Palmer Steak, Rim Asian Bistro and The Grand Buffet will feature special menus on Tuesday, Feb. 14, including mouth-watering appetizers, entrees, desserts and elegant wine pairing options. For more information about GSR’s Valentine’s Day menus and pricing, visit GrandSierraResort.com/ValentinesDay.
Pancho Barrazza | Friday, Feb. 3 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
Born Francisco Javier Barraza Rodríguez, Pancho Barraza is a traditional Mexican singer/songwriter who is widely considered to be a Mexican regional superstar. Tickets start at $55, plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
SOJA with special guest HIRIE | Thursday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
Grammy Award-winning band SOJA has cultivated a global community of fans with their roots reggae music that features influences from Rage Against The Machine, Wu-Tang Clan, Johnny Cash and most notably Bob Marley. SOJA will be joined by special guest HIRIE, the Hawaiian singer/songwriter known for fusing laid-back reggae with dub techniques, ska-influenced rock and elements of pop. Tickets start at $35 plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Jim Gaffigan | Friday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
Six-time Grammy nominated comedian, actor, writer, producer, two-time New York Times best-selling author, three-time Emmy-winning performer and multi-platinum-selling recording artist Jim Gaffigan is set to bring his unique brand of humor to the GSR. Tickets start at $77.50, plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
David Spade | Saturday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
Actor, stand-up comedian, television host and writer David Spade became a household favorite during his five-year stint as a cast member on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” and has since starred in an array of comedy classics like “Tommy Boy” and “Joe Dirt.” Tickets start at $34.50, plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Grupo Marca Registrada | Friday, Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
With more than 8 million monthly listeners on Spotify, three entries this year on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs charts with their hits “Si Fuera Facil,” “Solo Me Dejaste” and “El Rescue,” Grupo Marca Registrada has blazed a trail in regional Mexican music collaborating with artists like Grupo Firme and Gerardo Ortiz. Tickets start at $55, plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
jxdn | Saturday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m. | Grand Theatre
Rising to fame on social media with comedic bits and music samples, Jaden Hossler – known professionally as jxdn – has since solidified his place as a new breed of rockstar. His signature style defies boundaries, featuring elements of alt-rock, pop punk and trap rock alongside seething lyrics. Tickets start at $25, plus additional taxes and fees. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- DJ Dandy | Friday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m.
- DJ Ryon | Friday, Feb. 10 at 7 p.m.
- Nina Sky | Saturday, Feb. 25 at 10 p.m.
- The duo of NYC-based identical twin sisters Natalie and Nicole Albino will deliver a unique fusion of hip hop, R&B, pop and reggae with support from DJ Yo Yolie. Tickets start at $20, plus additional taxes and fees, and can be found online at lexnightclub.com.
- Vive Fridays | Every Friday at 7 p.m.
- Visit LEX Nightclub for the hottest party in town every Friday where popular DJs will be spinning today’s hottest Cumbia, Salsa, Bachata and Reggaetón with some classic hits and dance favorites sprinkled in. Doors open at 7 p.m. with beginner-friendly lessons by Gerson Chaves of Tiempo Latin Dance Company starting at 7:30 p.m. The party will continue at 10 p.m. when the nightclub doors open and Latin and top 40 hits play until last call. Admission is free before 7:30 p.m., $5 from 7:30 to 10 p.m., and $10 after 10 p.m. for guys and free for ladies.
DJ Rekoh Suave will be spinning classic party tunes at two of GSR’s most popular venues. Visit Crystal Lounge on Friday, Feb. 3 and Saturday, Feb. 11, 18 and 25 at 9 p.m. to catch the live DJ set while enjoying specialty cocktails. Guests can also jam out to DJ Rekoh Suave while watching sports and enjoying great food and draft beer at Chickie’s & Pete’s on Saturday, Feb. 4 and Friday, Feb. 10, 17 and 24 at 10 p.m. Admission is free for both venues.
Live Music at Chickie’s and Pete’s
- Left of Centre | Saturday, Feb. 11 at 10 p.m. | Chickie’s & Pete’s
- This Nevada-based band plays everything from Waylon to Whitesnake with true conviction. Admission is free.
- Audioboxx | Saturday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m. | Chickie’s & Pete’s
- Audioboxx provides a timeless music experience with a wide variety of classic and modern rock, R&B, dance and hip hop. Admission is free.
- New Wave Crave | Saturday, Feb. at 10 p.m. | Chickie’s & Pete’s
- New Wave Crave is a group of talented musicians who have come together to create a truly authentic '80s new wave experience. Admission is free.
Indulge at The Spa at Grand Sierra Resort with signature massages, nourishing skin care rituals, revitalizing pedicures or manicures and world-class salon services. For a full list of spa services and specials or to book an appointment, call 775-789-2186 or visit grandsierraresort.com/spa-and-wellness.
- Valentine’s Day Spa Specials | Friday, Feb. 10 – Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Celebrate the season of love with a romantic Couple’s Delight Package, featuring a 50-minute couples grand signature aromatherapy massage, a 50-minute eminence custom facial, and champagne with chocolate covered strawberries for $260 per person. Guests can also enjoy a 50-minute buttered rum pedicure and manicure for $160 per person.
- Winter Spa Specials | Available through Monday, Feb. 27
- Unwind and melt the holiday stress away with an array of luxurious winter spa specials including the Winter Relaxation Package, which features a 50-minute grand signature aromatherapy massage and 50-minute buttered rum pedicure for $225 per person.
The Ice Rink
Perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day date night or a fun family outing, The Ice Rink at GSR invites guests to glide and twirl around the magnificent outdoor rink while enjoying the heated resort pool, fire pits, a full-service bar with a seasonal cocktail menu and seasonal treats. Sessions run Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 10:45 p.m. Guests can reserve tickets for two-hour skate sessions for $17, including skate rentals, or can book ice time at $10 per hour. For more information visit grandsierraresort.com/icerink.
$50,000 Flurries of Free Play | Sunday, Jan. 1 – Saturday, Feb. 4 | Casino Floor
Win big at the $50,000 Flurries of Free Play – Infinity Rewards members can continue earning entries through Saturday, Feb. 4. Drawing entries can be activated at any promotional kiosk. The grand finale drawings will take place on Friday, Feb. 3 at 7 and 9 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 4 with hourly drawings from 7 to 10 p.m.
Locals Sundays Drawings | Sunday, Feb. 5 & 19 | Casino Floor
It pays to be a local at GSR. Infinity Rewards members can hit the casino floor for a chance to win $500 cash on Sunday, Feb. 5 and 19. Drawing entries may be printed from any promotional kiosk on each drawing date starting at 3 p.m. and must be placed in the drawing drum starting at 5 p.m. Each week a total of 32 winners will be announced with drawings at 6 and 8 p.m. Guests must be present to win and will have three minutes to claim their prize.
$88,000 Cases of Cash Drawings | Friday, Feb. 10 – Saturday, March 25 | Casino Floor
Score up to $20,000 cash with yet another exciting drawing at GSR. Infinity Rewards members can earn entries starting Friday, Feb. 10 at 4 a.m. through Saturday, March 25 at 10 p.m. Guests will receive one drawing entry for every 500 base points earned and can earn double entries every Wednesday. Preliminary drawings will take place every Friday and Saturday at 7 and 9 p.m. – winners will each open a prize case for a chance to win a qualifier spot for the finale drawings or $500 in free play (participants may only win one qualifier spot). The finale drawings will take place on Saturday, March 25 hourly from 6 to 9 p.m. with the grand finale drawing at 10 p.m. Drawing entries may be printed from any promotional kiosk.
$10,000 Raining Diamonds Slot Tournament | Monday, Feb. 20 | Tournament Area
Win up to $3,000 during this dazzling slot tournament. Entry is complimentary for Infinite, Iconic and Legend Infinity Rewards members or with 25 earned base points – entry vouchers can be printed at any promotional kiosk. Guests can participate anytime between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and can play one or more two-minute sessions. Scores will be ranked from highest to lowest, and the top 100 scores will win a portion of the prize fund.
Tuesday Slot Tournaments | Every Tuesday | Tournament Area
Enjoy weekly gaming fun on Tuesdays in 2023 (some dates excluded) for a chance to win up to $500 in free play. Entry is complimentary for Infinite, Iconic and Legend Infinity Rewards members or with 25 earned base points – entry vouchers can be printed at any promotional kiosk. Participants may play one two-minute session between 5 to 8 p.m. Winners will be determined by rank of scores highest to lowest, and the top 50 scores will win a portion of the prize fund.
Thursday Point Multiplier | Every Thursday | Casino Floor
Earn more points on Thursdays. With Infinity Rewards, players earn multipliers every day just for being a rewards member. Every Thursday from 4 a.m. to midnight, players can take away even more points – anywhere between 2X points and 12X points depending on their card level. Members can visit any promotional kiosk to redeem the offer.
To find out more about entertainment, gaming, and hotel deals and promotions across the resort and to learn more about Infinity Rewards, visit grandsierraresort.com.