Big Game 57 Party Hosted in Kingpin VIP Lanes at GSR
A VIP Experience
Reserve your VIP game day experience at the all new Kingpin VIP Lanes & Lounge. This all-new luxury bowling experience at GSR offers 4 private lanes, spacious and comfortable seating areas, a private bar and lounge, pool table and multiple large format screens so you can enjoy game day in style!
Package is available for groups up to 20 guests, no age limit applies.
- All-You-Can-Eat Stadium Style Buffet for 20
- Hosted non-alcoholic beverages, with a private bartender and full cash bar available
- Unlimited bowling and shoe rental from 2pm-7pm
- Exclusive use of the Kingpin Lanes private VIP area
Gratuity and taxes are included in package price. Only two packages are available, so act now!
Bars & Lounges Open Early
These bars and lounges will open at Noon on Sunday, February 12 for viewing the Big Game.
- Rim Asian Bistro Bar – serving sushi only
- Charlie Palmer Lounge – serving Happy Hour menu/pricing until 6:00 PM
- Uno Más – serving full menu
Kingpin VIP Lanes & Lounge, view of seating area and lanes.
Kingpin VIP Lanes & Lounge, view of lounge with bar.
Kingpin VIP Lanes & Lounge, view of bar, lounge area and pool table.
- Thursday–Monday: 11:00 AM–7:00 PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10:45 AM–6:45 PM
GSR is committed to providing a safe, secure and healthy environment for our valued guests and devoted team members.
When you click to “Buy Tickets,” you will be redirected to a third-party website – ticketmaster.com, uvtix.com, or eventbrite.com – each is a secure website. Ticketmaster, UvTix, and Eventbrite are the only companies authorized to process ticket sales for Grand Sierra Resort events. Tickets purchased from websites other than grandsierraresort.com, ticketmaster.com, uvtix.com, or eventbrite.com may not be valid. Screen shots, photos, or printed email copies of show tickets will not allow access to the Grand Theatre. Mobile tickets must be displayed on your mobile phone from your original email or text to gain access to the Theatre. All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Grand Sierra Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.