Convenience & Luxury
At Grand Sierra Resort, we take pride in offering all the conveniences you need and the luxuries you desire during your meeting or convention visit. We trust our wide range of resort amenities will exceed your expectations so you can enjoy a truly grand experience.
Presenting delectable flavors from around the world – from succulent American steaks and gourmet pizzas to fresh sushi from the Pacific Rim, fresh-Mex favorites from south of the border found on Restaurant Row, and an exciting selection of more casual and quick-serve options located throughout the resort.
- Charlie Palmer Steak Reno — Reno’s only celebrity chef-owned restaurant. Reservations recommended.
- Rim Asian Bistro — A bistro atmosphere, the varied tastes of the Pacific Rim, and fresh to order sushi.
- Uno Más Street Tacos + Spirits — Authentic street tacos, spirits, and a contemporary Mexican menu.
- The Grand Buffet — Featuring a spectacular array of foods! Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch on weekends.
- Grand Café — Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night for American, regional and international cuisine.
- Chickie's & Pete's - Famous Philadelphia-based coast crab house and sports bar. The #1 Sports Bar in North America as Voted by ESPN.
- 2nd Street Café Express — A quick, on-the-go café featuring coffee, pastries, sandwiches, pizza, and more specialties.
- Starbucks — Drip and made-to-order gourmet coffee, espresso, lattes, and a selection of food treats.
- Round Table Pizza — America’s classic traditional and gourmet pizzas made with only superior ingredients.
- Johnny Rockets — An American original, 50’s style diner offering burgers, fries, and ice cream milkshakes.
- Port of Subs — Fresh made-to-order, hot and cold sub-style sandwiches, salads, snacks, desserts, and drinks.
- Yogurt Beach — Customized to order frozen yogurt in a yummy variety of flavors and a wide range of toppings.
Rest & Relaxtion
The grand life includes pampering and relaxation. We invite our meetings and convention guests to enjoy all the resort has to offer to help you peel away the day, breathe deep, and exhale your stress.
- Spa at Grand Sierra Resort — From steams and saunas for drawing out impurities, facials, and massages to rejuvenate the skin and body, to a full-service hair and nail salon – we have everything you need to look and feel revived.
- The Pool at Grand Sierra Resort — Make a splash all year round! The Pool has become one of Reno’s favorite destinations to relax, whatever the weather. On hot summer days, take a dip in the pool then chill out in one of our shaded cabanas. In winter, soothe away tensions in our whirlpool hot tubs, or glide around The Ice Rink.
Fun For Everyone
What’s life without a little fun? At Grand Sierra Resort we have fun activities galore ready for you to explore!
- GSR Bowling Center — The 50-lane GSR Bowling Center offers quality lanes, electronic scorecards, and even ‘black light’ bowling nights! Get a group together for some fun competition, or just to practice your form.
- Fun Quest — This arcade features the latest video games, a laser tag arena, carnival midway, private party rooms, and customizable party packages for between 10 to 100 guests.
- Grand Adventure Land — Show your competitive side with go-kart racing; get your adrenaline pumping on our thrill ride; or practice your putting skills in miniature golf. Have a grand time without leaving the resort.
- Grand Bay Driving Range — Guests can work on their golf game without leaving the resort. This driving range features eight island greens of varying distance and difficulty. Equipment rental and snacks are available.
- Max Action Arena — Take your Grand Adventure to the extreme with Max Action Arena. From axe throwing to free-roaming virtual reality, there is always a new adventure to experience.
- Escape Room – Break Through Reno — The Grand Break Through Hotel was built in the 1920s by Walter Blackwood III. The Hotel quickly gained an excellent reputation and earned its 5 stars of excellence. Take on these Grand challenges and see if you have what it takes to win.
- Grand Sierra Cinema — Featuring Hollywood hits and family-friendly flicks, a full-service snack bar, comfortable seating, state-of-the-art AV, and all shows only $5 per person! Open 7 days a week.
Looking for a souvenir of your stay? A new outfit for that special event? Or searching for the perfect gift for someone special? Browse our delightful range of specialty stores.
- 2bella — Whether you are looking for the perfect dress for a special occasion or a funky new outfit to put an extra bounce in your step, 2bella’s upscale designs are sure to please.
- Grand Gold Coins — Reno’s oldest coin store carries a wide selection of U.S. and foreign coins and currency as well as tokens and other numismatic collectibles.
- Impulse — Open 24 hours for any essential you may need from toiletries and snacks to magazines and souvenirs.
- Outdoor Sport — From snow gear to summer swag, Outdoor Sport has clothing and accessories for all your outdoor adventures.